Monday, August 18, 2008

When i gave it back to the thhullas !!!! muhauhahahaaa.....

This happens to right be up there on my "happiest moments of my life" list...

One fine day me and my friend JK were on our way to some company in Noida sector 63 for a presentation. As it was raining, i took out my car and gave our bikes some rest.

As we neared the office, there was some waterlogging on the two lane road such that one lane was immersed in water while the other lane was a little drier. Now this police jeep that seemed to be in no hurry was crawling right in front of us in the dry lane. I couldnt overtake him as the other lane was all muddy and watery. I was a little apprehensive about honking behind the jeep at first. But i was getting late. So after some coaxing from my friend JK, i honked a little honk. As expected, the thulla driver refused to acknowledge my honk. So i honked once more. This time too he didnt care to budge.
And then came the moment of reckoning. I dont know what crossed my mind. I decided to overtake the thulla jeep from the wrong side i.e. the watery one. Now as i overtook the jeep, i realized it was an old style open jeep with no side doors and when i made this daring overtaking maneauvre, i splashed the muddy water all over the thulla in the jeep.
OOPS i said and FUCK said JK. We thought we had made the most foolish mistake of our lives and the thulla is obviously going to take his revenge in some way. I waved my hand at the thulla instinctively as if to say sorry and this was not intentional. And you know what, the thulla actually waved back at us as if to say he undertood it was not deliberate. I slowed down my car as a precaution against further damage before completing the overtaking.

Doode, we just laughed our hearts out after that. I even checked my rear view mirror a few times to make sure the thullas weren't following to take revenge. In the end, the incident passed off peacefully. But what a day it was. I guess the thulla would never ever drive that slow in a dry lane lest he wants to get soaked up again...

3 comments:

  1. dude .. good job ...
    but i would have loved to see that thulla's stick up ur asses .... and saying FUCK multiple times as if it were a religious prayer :P

    actually it would been more fun reading this.... post had that happened :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. kya zamana aa gaya hai...kaise kaise dost hain mere...kya hoga is desh ka...

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done mate.. last month i paid 100 bucks to a thulla in delhi for not wearing a helmet.. i feel much better now..

    ReplyDelete