Monday, September 15, 2008

Back to Pocket Tanks....and i'm loving it !!!!


Pocket tanks was the one thing i used to be really good at while at college. Used to score points by thousands and beat every other person in the hostel. And now i'm back !! With a vengeance.
Downloaded the full 210 bomb pack version recently and i've been bitten by the PT bug since. Every spare minute is now fully utilized by playing a quick game of PT deluxe. Although i haven't been able to score points like i used to but i feel i'm still pretty good at it. Besides, i've done the noble task of spreading the PT bug around my office and i now have some pretty good competitors to challenge my undisputed PT champ title. My good friend JK and i have had some interesting duels in recent times and he's almost as good as me now (at times even better !!)

I've now decided to take up the task of coaching and extend my knowledge and skill to aspiring PT'ers. Hope i'm as good at this as i am at playing myself...

LONG LIVE THE DEVELOPERS OF POCKET TANKS-THE GREATEST GAME THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN !!

3 comments:

  1. Cool man.. 2d vga games seem to have a charm modern 3d games lack.. Also comment on my other post

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaah unkie i miss this game as well !!!
    yah.. and u r rusted !!!!
    i remember u used to score like ...
    1000 points !!!

    500 is way off ur ... repo !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm getting there slow n steady...touched 1100 once already...

    ReplyDelete