Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Kab karoge ye sab???





An advertisement for Aviva Life Insurance has been on air for quite some time now. There's this guy who keeps saying on each of his birthday, “I want to open my own bookshop”, “ I want have my own restaurant”, and so on... and his friend, who by the way happens to be none other than Sachin Tendulkar, asks him one such day… “Kab karoge ye sab? Jab cake pe 60 candles hongi?”

Now one day, I receive this courier at home, who gives me a small packet looking like a deck of cards. I try guessing what could be inside. As I open it, some visiting cards with my name on them pop out. And I became a restaurant owner, a bookstore proprietor, a fashion designer and a kid’s play school principal all at the same time. Just in my thoughts though. I added my mobile no. and email-id for added effect before putting up these cards for display. This really is a nice promotion campaign by Aviva...

No comments:

Post a Comment