Monday, March 3, 2008

An afterthought....

I'd like to add a little more to the previous post...

  1. A little consideration for the pedestrians is certainly needed. Drivers have to be taught what a zebra crossing is. If you ask 100 Indians what those white lines are, chances are you’ll get an “I have no clue” response from at least 95 of them. No one seems to know what “stop-look-go” is and most people would run over a pedestrian trying to zebra cross the street and even hurtle a few abuses at him for no real fault of his. All that needs to stop.
  2. A few massive bottlenecks across the city need to be looked at immediately. For e.g. the one at Kalindi Kunj, another one at the Modi Mill Flyover, and another at DND flyway exit towards Ashram. It happens to me everyday. I speed across the DND flyway until I reach that freaking exit only to screech to a grinding halt at the sight of that mother of all traffic jams. It’s really disheartening to waste 20 bucks just to end up wasting half an hour to get out of that mess.

Ok ok…I think I’ve cursed the traffic a lil too much now...time to take a chill pill…and so…I’m off on my bike to take in some cool n fresh night air…

No comments:

Post a Comment